[Histonet] Coverslipper

Marcia Funk FUNKM <@t> mercyhealth.com
Wed Dec 7 11:27:12 CST 2011

     Hello from the North land- We are having coverslipper issues with our Lecia.
                                           We have noticed that they coverslipes are not
                                           coming in clean as before and dropping off the
                                           red cups. We have changed the red cups but I
                                           have a concern with the dirty and dusty cover
                                           slips.  If you have a minute please share what
                                           brand you are using.  Thanks Much - Marcia

Marcia Funk
Histology Laboratory
Mercy Medical Center North Iowa
Mason City, IA, 50401