[Histonet] Common Fixatives

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 09:45:47 CDT 2011

Do not sweat, 85% = neutral buffered formalin. The remaining 15% are about 20 other used in such a small number of labs that do not merit consideration.
René J.

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, Crowell, Thomas <thomas.crowell <@t> novartis.com> wrote:

From: Crowell, Thomas <thomas.crowell <@t> novartis.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Common Fixatives
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 9:44 AM

Hi All,

I would like to get a list of the most common fixatives that are being used in clinical laboratories, both in the USA as well as globally.  This would be for all types of specimens that come through your labs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thomas Crowell
Fellow (Molecular Discovery)
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical
Research, Inc.
45 Sidney Street
Cambridge, MA 02139

Phone    +1  617 8717460
Fax         +1  N.A.
thomas.crowell <@t> novartis.com<mailto:thomas.crowell <@t> novartis.com>

Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

More information about the Histonet mailing list