[Histonet] Shandon Embedding Center Advice--Thank you

Tim Wheelock twheelock <@t> mclean.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:03:50 CDT 2011

Hi everyone:

I want to thank all the laboratories, service companies, equipment
manufactures, and company representatives who responded to my questions
concerning my Shandon Embedding Center.
As it turned out, I had the thermal fuse replaced and now my 23 year old
machine is up and running again.
However, as a result of this experience, I now have some back-up options
for buying a new or refurbished machine or renting/leasing one in the
future.
I will try to put in for a new one next year for our next grant-cycle.

Thanks again,

Tim

Tim Wheelock
Assistant Director, Neuropathology