[Histonet] in situ for mRNA - refresher course?

Louise Renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 04:56:30 CDT 2011

Hi all,

after more than a decade away from the bench  I  have been asked to start
doing ISH on cryosections for BMPs and TGFbetas (mRNA) . I desperately need
some guidance - even an offer to training me.  i don't even know waht type
of probes have been developed in the interim.  I am sure I can get some
funding for a couple of days overseas......

Of course, vendors with local representation  are welcome to contact me.  I
look forward to a HUMUNGOUS response

regards
--
Louise Renton