[Histonet] harrasment for humble histotechs

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Sat Aug 27 18:27:32 CDT 2011

I kicked ass on the HT practical!

No way I was going to go through that hassle again.

I am still puzzled as to why the powers that be got rid of it. It definitely
tested how well you could follow directions too.