[Histonet] Histonet] Re: Embedding process etc.

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 22:05:15 CDT 2011

Hi,
     That was a good article. I really do hope I am not the only one that
was just mortified at the high numbers of bad sections being produced. Once
in a while on a bit of difficult tissue is one thing, but consistent poor
quality is inexcusable. Come to think of it that was actually a rather
depressing article.

Amos