[Histonet] knife used for cleaning paraffin off the blocks

Carol Torrence ctorrence <@t> kmcpa.com
Mon Aug 8 12:32:14 CDT 2011

For years I have used a palette knife used for mixing and painting with any
artist media.  You will find it in the art section of any art/craft store.
They have a handle and a flexible blade that does not have a cutting edge on
it.  I have had the same one for years.  If you have a heavy workload, just
wrap masking tape around the area that your index finger comes in contact
with the blade.

Carol M. Torrence, HT(ASCP)

KMC Dermatology - Laboratory

2921 SW Wanamaker Dr.

Topeka, Kansas 66614-5334

785-273-2788 ext 328

fax 785-272-6185

ctorrence <@t> kmcpa.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or
hard copy. Thank you