[Histonet] knife used for cleaning paraffin off the blocks

Carol Torrence ctorrence <@t> kmcpa.com
Mon Aug 8 12:32:14 CDT 2011

For years I have used a palette knife used for mixing and painting with any
artist media.  You will find it in the art section of any art/craft store.
They have a handle and a flexible blade that does not have a cutting edge on
it.  I have had the same one for years.  If you have a heavy workload, just
wrap masking tape around the area that your index finger comes in contact
with the blade.  


Carol M. Torrence, HT(ASCP) 

KMC Dermatology - Laboratory

2921 SW Wanamaker Dr.

Topeka, Kansas 66614-5334

785-273-2788 ext 328  

fax 785-272-6185

ctorrence <@t> kmcpa.com


Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or
hard copy. Thank you


More information about the Histonet mailing list