[Histonet] FDA Reagent Label Requirements for Richard allan Flex alcohols

Wilson, Carol carol.wilson <@t> ricerca.com
Wed Aug 3 13:36:47 CDT 2011

Hi All,
I currently got inspected by my QA dept. and they complained that our Flex alcohols did not have storage requirements on their labels, is anyone using the new Flex alcohols in the larger bottles and if so, do they have the storage requirements on the labels.  If not, are there any GLP labs out there that add a label to their alcohols when they are received stating storage requirements?  Looking for ideas to have a simple fix for this.
Thanks,
Carol

Carol Wilson, HT(ASCP)
Lead Technician/Histology