[Histonet] RE: Thanks to all!!!!!

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer <@t> mdanderson.org
Thu Apr 28 15:05:51 CDT 2011

Thanks to all!!!!!
I am writing this as a thanks to all persons posing questions and responding to them on the digest.  I am an Education Coordinator at MD Anderson School of Health Professions and we are implementing a Critical Thinking component to our classes.  You would not realize how difficult it is to come up with those type of questions on demand. Brain farts as I call them. The digest will provide me with great ideas to create questions to teach troubleshooting and critical thinking skills to the students. Skills that are sometimes lacking. Some questions just lead me to come up with ones to pose to the students.  Staining questions about the H & E are the best.
ALWAYS, THE IDENTIFYING INFORMATION WILL BE LEFT OUT TO PROTECT CONFIDENTIALITY.(HIPPA)
I appreciate the knowledge and experience that is found here and respect it highly. I have been able to re-connect with long lost co-workers and to pass on any experience that I have to others.

Thanks again,

Toysha N. Mayer, MBA, HT (ASCP)
Education Coordinator
Program in Histotechnology