[Histonet] Ventana Probes resolution

Angela Bitting akbitting <@t> geisinger.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:30:21 CDT 2011

Thanks to all of you who offered your help.
I did have a conference call with Ventana this afternoon and all my questions were answered.

I'll share with you all what I know so no one else needs to fret needlessly.

I didn't receive 2- 4ml vials of EBER Probe. I only received 1 when I ordered it.
When you order the 760-1209, you should get 2 vials of Probe 4 ml each.
I will be getting the second vial sent out to me tomorrow. So now I will have enough Probe to fill my ISH prep kit.  It was a production/shipping error. If Customer Support could have explained that to me this morning, I would never have been so frustrated.
Water under the bridge. I have put Ventana back on my Christmas card list.
Also, they cannot give you the "recipe" but if your "recipe" doesn't work, a TAS can tell you what to try to fix it.
I hope this info is helpful.

Angie

That's what I know, so thought I'd share.

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.