[Histonet] Problem with IMEB

Nicole Tatum nicole <@t> dlcjax.com
Wed Apr 27 12:57:27 CDT 2011

I recently used IMEB for the first time and have had a wonderful
experience. My rep Margaret has gone above and beyond to satisfy all my
questions and needs. She was always very deligant in getting answers to my
questions. The poor women probably had to do four or five quotes before we
finally hashed it all out. I have used Belair and Pacific in the past.
But, I would give my order to Margaret anytime.

Nicole Tatum HT(ASCP)

 Hi all.