[Histonet] (no subject)

Ahlijah, Benjamin benjamin.ahlijah <@t> bioreliance.com
Fri Apr 22 08:03:10 CDT 2011

We also use Neutralex.

Regards,
Ben.

Benjamin Ahlijah,  BS
Pathology Lab Supervisor
BioReliance Corporation
14920 Broschart Road
Rockville, MD 20850
Office: 301-610-2602
Fax:301-610 2199
benjamin.ahlijah <@t> BioReliance.com

BioReliance Corporation, "Celebrating 60 years of contract bioservices"

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or if you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of SHANE NELSON
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 12:37 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

Hi from Southern Cali,
We neutralize our formalin with a product called Neutralex. It comes in powder
form and after 30 mins we can dump it down the drain. We also keep
records for QC purposes. Product is purchased from a company called American
MasterTech. Hope this gives you a starting place.

THANK YOU,

PATTI RUBEN-NELSON  H.T.(ASCP)
PNP LABORATORY CONSULTANT
SUPERVISOR/DESERT GASTROENTEROLOGY CONSULTANTS
P.O. BOX 412
CABAZON, CA. 92230
cell (909) 841-9761
nelsonrnch <@t> verizon.net