[Histonet] decalcification of articular cartilage

Nejat Yılmaz nyilmaz <@t> mersin.edu.tr
Wed Apr 20 09:12:25 CDT 2011

Dear Members,

We're planning to study sheep knee articular cartilage with histochemistry and immunohistchemistry. Proximal parts of the tibia bones fixing in formaldehyde at the moment. We need an effective, quick and cartilage tissue protective decalcification method. We'll perform only light microscopic examination in this study and we have to complete the study within one week. In these circumstances what are your advices?
Thanks in advance.

Dr. Necat Yilmaz
University of Mersin
School of Medicine

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akıllı Güvenlik tarafından sağlanan bilgiler, virüs imza veritabanı sürümü: 6057 (20110420) __________

İleti ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akıllı Güvenlik tarafından denetlendi.

http://www.nod32.com.tr