[Histonet] Neuronal staining mouse limb sections

Anatoli Gleiberman AGleiberman <@t> cbiolabs.com
Tue Apr 19 09:04:17 CDT 2011

Hi Hendrik,
Try rabbit neuro-specific beta-III tubulin antibody (Abcam ab18207). Works fine on frozen and paraffin sections.

Anatoli Gleiberman, PhD
Director of Histopathology
Cleveland Biolabs, Inc
73 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
phone:716-849-6810 ext.354
fax:716-849-6817
e-mail: AGleiberman <@t> cbiolabs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Hendrik Mommaerts
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:51 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Neuronal staining mouse limb sections

Hello,

I'm investigating a potential neuronal defect  of our transgenic mouse
embryos.

Until now the staining I tried (luxol Fast Blue) didn't work out.

I was wondering now if there is an alternative for this.

Is there a staining (or an Ab), that I can use to detect any kind of neurons
in the limb of a mouse embryo?

I'm looking for a general detection of neurons.

Preferentially I would like it to work on frozen sections, but for now
anything would work for me!

Thank you!