[Histonet] Question about delayed start in Leica Tissue Processor

Louise Renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:43:55 CDT 2011

The easiest way to remember is to count the "midnights" between starting and
ending - therefore today will be "0", tomorrow "1"etc

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit