[Histonet] Question about delayed start in Leica Tissue Processor

Jenny Vega histotech411 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:24:10 CDT 2011

Yes, that is what makes sense to me. Tomorrow morning after removing the
specimens from the tissue basket I will check how my supervisor set the
clock last Friday. If she chose 3-18:20, then by logic I will have to chose
4-18:20, since I will be away for the holidays  for 4 days straight and I
need the tissues to be processed by the next monday (april 25). I was told
that the tissue processor starts at 6pm and it is done the next morning. I
did not understood military time before and now I know that 18:20 means
6:20pm.

Thanks