[Histonet] SOX10 Antibody

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:09:44 CDT 2011

We have tried rabbit anti SOX10 from Millipore and Santa Cruz.  Neither were
specific to chick tissue, even though they were supposed to be due to
sequence homology.
There's my absolutely not helpful at all contribution towards your question.

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron