[Histonet] General Data Cassette Labeler

Robin Negron rnegron <@t> sarapath.com
Wed Apr 13 12:32:57 CDT 2011

                Can anyone that uses the General Data cassette labeler
give me information regarding your overall opinion of this instrument.

1.       I would like to have any information regarding the speed of
machine. When we did a demo of this equipment it seems fast.

2.        I was also questioning the cassettes, we have found that the
only company to purchase these from is general data (at a high cost).

3.       Has anyone had the equipment break down and how is the
dependability and  the customer support service.

4.        Our company is very interested in the on demand version. How
has anyone found this to be an advantage.

5.       Does anyone purchase the cassettes from another dealer besides
General Data

6.       Has anyone had problems with the black scatching off.

7.        We currently use TBS and they are very slow and constantly
break down this does not meet our demand as we currently print approx.
400-500 per day.

I would like to hear your opinions.