[Histonet] Movat's Pentachrome Question

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:56:54 CDT 2011

Ummm...yes, the protocol for a Movat's Pentachrome is a mile long.  It's got
five different stains There is no one step Movat's Pentachrome.  As a matter
of fact, to me, it's always been shorthand for a pain in the a**.

Tech one:  "Any special stains today?  I need to leave early."
Tech two:  "Just a Movat's Pentachrome."
Tech one:  " &%*#@$&  !!!"

                                                       Sincerely,

                                                           Jay A. Lundgren,
M.S., HTL(ASCP)