[Histonet] cryostat repair--thanks!

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:11:27 CDT 2011

The compressor fan was loose, so when the Tech One guy fixed it, instead of
making a horrible noise when it turns off, it just rattles.  Oh well, time
for a new motor.
Which leads me to another question, is there any reason I should call Lecia
to replace this motor? The guy from Tech One Biomedical seemed to know his
stuff, but my boss seems to think we should call the people who made the
cryostat.  Personally, I think that would be spending a lot more money for
the same thing, but maybe I'm missing something.  Any suggestions?
By the way, the cryostat is from 2008 and isn't under warranty.

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron