[Histonet] Ventana ISH probe protocols clarification

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Sun Apr 3 18:12:34 CDT 2011

Hello Histonetters,

I just wanted to clarify an earlier post of mine stating that our lab received protocols from Ventana for their ISH probes.  MANY years ago, when demo'ing several of Ventana's ISH probes, they provided working protocols for us.  Now that these same and other probes are ASR status, Ventana may no longer and does not provide protocols for their ASR products.  I hope this clears up any confusion I may have caused.

LInda Sebree