[Histonet] histomorphometry

Yak-Nam Wang ynwang <@t> u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:14:50 CDT 2010

Hi Louise,

If your lab is like other labs and are a bit strapped for money but need
basic point counting, you may also be able do this using ImageJ. ImageJ is a
free piece of software developed at and provided by NIH. It has grid and
point overlays and counting tools. The learning curve isn't very steep, and
it's free!

http://rsbweb.nih.gov/ij/

There is also a pc version.

Good luck