FW: [Histonet] histomorphometry

Wagner, Richard [BUL/LAK] Richard.Wagner <@t> BUEHLER.COM
Tue Sep 28 15:47:55 CDT 2010

Louise:

Versatile image analysis software like OmniMet can solve this problem.
Powerful digital image acquisition, object and field measurement
options, and counting tools are standard features of the software.
http://www.buehler.com/productinfo/biomedical/ia.htm

Regards,
Rick Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jack
Ratliff
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:36 AM
To: louise renton
Cc: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] histomorphometry

At the NSH this year, just this last Sunday in fact, Dr. Tony Villanueva
demonstrated this very technique in his workshop. My best advice would
be to contact him directly (avillanueva11 <@t> cox.net) and see what he can
do for you. Another option would be to contact an image analysis vendor
like BIOQUANT (nathanael <@t> bioquant.com). Hope this information helps!

Regards,

Jack

On Sep 28, 2010, at 3:25 AM, louise renton <louise.renton <@t> gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I desperately need some advice from an experienced
histomorphometrist....I