[Histonet] Leica XL autostainer wash pots

Smith, Lesley Lesley.Smith <@t> ramsayhealth.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 02:27:34 CDT 2010

We have just acquired a Leica XL Autostainer. However Leica have told us that the wash pots have been discontinued (and we need 5 of them!!) Does anyone have an unused XL gathering dust somewhere that we could recycle your wash pots! Fingers crossed and many thanks.

Lesley Smith
Senior Biomedical Scientist Cellular Pathology
The Yorkshire Clinic
Bradford Road
Bingley
BD16 1TW

Switchboard: +44 1274 550600 ext 3348
Direct Dial: +44 1274 550800
http: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk <http://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/>

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Ramsay Health Care UK Operations Limited (Ramsay) or any of its subsidiary or associated companies is proprietary.

It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Ramsay does not endorse any of the content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Ramsay.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

Ramsay can not ensure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.