[Histonet] Re: Masson's trichrom - problem with nuclei staining

Madary, Joseph MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com
Sat Sep 18 13:19:54 CDT 2010

I do tap watewr because it works without wasting water and all of the
water running could bring out some chemicals that affect the subsequent
staining.  Truth is most peopl;e never consider nulcei as an impolrtant
step of the masson.  If you want to do a faster stain do the van Gieson.

Nick Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC

Medimmune Histology Mgr,

OMW, Area 4, Lab 2438

301.398.4745(vm)