[Histonet] UKAIH- Temp or Traveling Histotech needed asap!!!

Maria Katleba Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org
Fri Sep 17 14:20:58 CDT 2010

Calling all histotechs who need a few extra hours!!!!!!!

 A very good friend of mine is in need of a temp or traveling histotech to cover the histology duties for 2 weeks... potentially one month.  STARTING NOW!

Low volume (40-60 blocks) For more details call Shawn 707-463-7301 Clinical Lab Supervisor or the histology lab asst Pam at 707-462-3111 x1480

 The pathologist is very sweet, I love him!  I have done work for him before.  I live 2 hours away, so there's no way I can commute and manage my lab as well.

 Hours are 8am to 430pm... (or less if you can get it done faster)

Maria Katleba MS HT(ASCP)
Pathology Dept. Mgr
Queen of the Valley Medical Center
1000 Trancas Street
Napa CA 94558
(707) 252-4411 x3689 direct
(707) 226-4385 pager
(707) 294-9229 cell- anytime

Notice from St. Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.