[Histonet] Region II Special Invitation

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Thu Sep 16 11:39:14 CDT 2010

YOU ARE INVITED!!!

For those of you from Region II, who will be attending the NSH S/C in
Seattle Sept 24 -30th. I would like to invite you to a special meeting
for Virginia, W. Virginia, Washington, D.C.members and any others
interested, from Region II...on re-establishing the By-laws for the
Virgina Society to complete making it a fully active Society and
electing officers for the BOD in VA. The meeting will be held on
Saturday 5:00- 5:30 pm, directly following the Region II meeting at the
convention Center. Please check your program for the room #.

I look forward to seeing all of our Region members, and talking with you
about establishing regional goals for the next two years. What is it
that you need and what is it that we should be accomplishing? This is
your region and you are in the driver seat...but, only if you attend and
let me hear your voice. Lets set goals together!

I would also like to invite members from our region to attend the NSH
House of Delagate, to be held on Wednesday Sept 29th at 6pm (check
program). Come and sit in the gallary to learn about how NSH works and
how your ideas are incorporated in future plans for the Society. Always
wonder what they Board of Drectors, Regional Directors and Delegates
actually do? Come and sit in the gallary at the 36th NSH House of
Delegate to see and learn....and truly hear NSH in Action!

C. Barone, Region II Director