[Histonet] PMS2

Hoekert, W.E.J. W.E.J.Hoekert <@t> olvg.nl
Thu Sep 16 06:29:17 CDT 2010

We used the same antibody but then at 1:1200, retrieved with PH9 (PT module buffer 4, thermo) on a labvision stainer. We had beautiful results.

Now, we switched to Ventana Benchmark XT (1:50, 30' cc1 + amplification)  and our results are quite poor for PMS2: many cytoplasmatic staining.

So if anybody has a good protocol for the Benchmark XT, I am very interested.

Regards,

Willem Hoekert
OLVG, Amsterdam

________________________________

Van: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu namens Dana Settembre
Verzonden: wo 25-8-2010 12:12
Aan: DianaRip1 <@t> aol.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Onderwerp: Re: [Histonet] PMS2

Diane,
When I was doing PMS2 I was using BD's mouse antibody @ 1:10
Retreived with Dako's TRS in a steamer for 40 min,
incubated the antibody for 60 minutes
and I used a labelled polymer for the detection (Dako's Envision +
Mouse)
It was difficult to work up.
Good Luck,

Dana Settembre, HT ASCP
Immunohistochemistry Lab
UMDNJ - University Hospital
Newark, NJ    USA

>>> <DianaRip1 <@t> aol.com> 08/24/10 8:47 PM >>>
Can anyone share their protocol for PMS2?  I just keep getting
background
staining.