[Histonet] Massachusetts opening

jstaruk jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Tue Sep 14 08:20:26 CDT 2010

HISTOLOGIST - Mass Histology Service, Inc. is a busy, well established,
rapidly growing, highly reputable private histopathology lab located in
central MA.  We are looking for an experienced histologist with a strong
background in routine and special stains, frozen sections and general
histology procedures.  Must be HT certified or eligible.  Hours are somewhat
flexible and salary is based on experience.  We offer great benefits and a
pleasant work environment.  This is NOT a production line "slide factory".
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to
info <@t> masshistology.com.