[Histonet] RE: Ventana vs. Leica

Makhijani, Nalini S Nalini.Makhijani <@t> va.gov
Fri Sep 10 15:56:44 CDT 2010

Jan,
What a wonderful way to put everything in perspective!  Definitely one
of the most wise quotes by the timeless Beatles! I've been repeating the
"Life is very short..." mantra all day.  Thank you.
On a similar vein is their "Let it be, let it be.." words.
Any body else with Beatle words to live (sing) by?
Nalini

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Mahoney,Janice A
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:26 AM
To: 'Nails, Felton'; 'Maria Katleba'; histonet
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Ventana vs. Leica

In My opinion (maybe we all need to start prefacing our comments with
this), all of the Ventana reps I have encountered are very professional
and would NEVER write something lilke this about a customer.  I'm sure
if it happened he would be fired on the spot.
Perfect time for one of my favorite quotes of all time
"Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my
friends."
        -Lennon&Mccartney
Jan Mahoney
Omaha