[Histonet] RE: Ventana vs. Leica

Mahoney,Janice A Janice.Mahoney <@t> alegent.org
Wed Sep 8 10:25:51 CDT 2010

In My opinion (maybe we all need to start prefacing our comments with this), all of the Ventana reps I have encountered are very professional and would NEVER write something lilke this about a customer.  I'm sure if it happened he would be fired on the spot.
Perfect time for one of my favorite quotes of all time
"Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends."
        -Lennon&Mccartney
Jan Mahoney
Omaha

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Nails, Felton
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:11 AM
To: 'Maria Katleba'; histonet
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Ventana vs. Leica

There are many opinions on the histonet that I disagree with, however it is just an opinion and no one should be disrespected how joe jones decided to disrespect Maria. Lets all remember it is just an opinion and someone asked for it.
Hopefully Joe Jones is not an employee of Ventana because it would definitely sway my opinion about who they hire and how the treat potential clients.
Just my opinion.