[Histonet] Technical Assistant or plain Lab Assistant?

Cathy.Crumpton <@t> tuality.org Cathy.Crumpton <@t> tuality.org
Thu Sep 2 14:04:01 CDT 2010

   I  need  help from my fellow histotechs.  We are creating a po   for  a  histology  lab  assistant.   We  need someone to assist the p   athologist  when  grossing  (not grossing themselves), clean machines,
   file,  d   this  posi   Lab  Assistant  code   assistants  in  your  area  and w   technical  assistant,  what  exactly     higher  pay  grade?   This  is  difficult  beca   certification  for  a  histology  lab  assistant and they do    analyzers or testing machinery.

   Cath   Tuality Community Hospital
   Hillsb   (503)681-1292