[Histonet] Histonet mailing list submissions

VanTilburg, Walt WVanTilburg <@t> GENERAL-DATA.com
Wed Oct 27 08:03:28 CDT 2010

To whom ever,

Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Our company is looking for a HT, MT or PA to represent our unique products in the western United States.  This person will use their knowledge of APLAB workflow, verbal and written skills to help labs move to a more error proof specimen tracking system.  This position will require 60% travel within the western states.  To learn more about our products visit our web site Http://www.general-data.com/healthcare.  If you are interested send your resume with salary requirements to me.

Walt
Walter Van Tilburg
Director of Healthcare sales
General Data Company, Inc.
26500 Bruce Road
Bay Village, Ohio 44140

440-823-5495 - Mobile
440-808-8983 - Office
440-808-8995 - Fax

WVanTilburg <@t> general-data.com<mailto:WVanTilburg <@t> general-data.com>

Visit our web site http://www.general-data.com/healthcare/

Walt
Walter Van Tilburg
Director of Healthcare sales
General Data Company, Inc.
26500 Bruce Road
Bay Village, Ohio 44140

440-823-5495 - Mobile
440-808-8983 - Office
440-808-8995 - Fax

WVanTilburg <@t> general-data.com

Visit our web site http://www.general-data.com/healthcare/

This email may contain confidential General Data Company, Inc. information: any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email and attached document(s) is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. The information contained in this email and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you received this email in error, please reply immediately to the sender & delete this message and the attached document(s) without disclosure.