[Histonet] Cheap slide scanner for rat brains?

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Fri Oct 22 13:42:05 CDT 2010

Do you have a dissecting scope you could use?  You can grab one with a
pretty low resolution camera for about $800.  If you need more details
let me know.

Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)

Histotechnician

XBiotech USA Inc.

8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100

Austin, Texas  78744

(512)386-2907