[Histonet] paperless requisitions

Martha Ward mward <@t> wfubmc.edu
Thu Oct 21 14:07:17 CDT 2010

I am posting this question for our AP manager and supervisor.  Our
anatomic pathology lab is starting to market their services, along with
our clinical laboratories.  Our LIS would like us to move toward
paperless surgical pathology requisitions, to more closely mimic some of
the larger outside reference labs.  Is anyone out there currently
paperless?   We would be interested in seeing how you accomplished it,
any pitfalls, examples of your on-line req, etc.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Assistant Manager, Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
336-716-2104