[Histonet] Histotechnologist position in Columbus, Ohio

Mollie Hannon mollie <@t> phylogenyinc.com
Thu Oct 21 14:02:39 CDT 2010

Small Columbus-based biotech company is searching for an experienced, fun loving histotech. The ideal candidate will be a personable, able to adjust quickly to fluctuating priorities and the responsibilities that come with helping a company grow.

We’d like more than just your average “histotech.” We’re looking for a unique individual who has keen business sense, project management experience, excellent coomunication skills & the ability to effectively and compassionately work with others both inside and outside of the office. Essentially, we give you the ball and you run with a "whatever it takes" attitude.

Skills & responsibilities should include, but are not limited to:

-Routine cutting and embedding tissue
-Staining Slides
-Lab management
-Project management

This is a full time position, but part-time will be considered for the right candidate. Please send resume and references to mollie <@t> phylogenyinc.com.

Competitive compensation with full benefits.