[Histonet] Celestine Blue for Technovit 7200

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:04:21 CDT 2010

Why not use Sanderson's Rapid Bone Stain with Van Gieson picrofuchsin? You can get the Sanderson's and one or all of three counterstains for this particular kind of staining in a kit from Dorn and Hart Microedge (www.dornandhart.com).

Jack