[Histonet] Human anti human

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Wed Oct 20 15:55:22 CDT 2010

Hey ya'll
I was going through the archives to try and find a solution to this, but
the last post was in 2008, so I thought I would throw it back out there.
 I need a human anti human polymer...is there one yet? I looked and
couldn't find one through my normal places.
As to not start the conversation that is on the archive up again. I
have tried several approaches already to no avail. I tried FITC, I
conjugated the primary human anti human with HRP, I've tried TSA (and
tons of other companies version of TSA)...no luck...
My antibody just isn't staining...I even tried putting it on the tissue
and PBMCs at a 1:1 dilution...nope...any thoughts out there? I want to
rip my hair out

Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)

Histotechnician

XBiotech USA Inc.

8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100

Austin, Texas  78744

(512)386-2907