[Histonet] IHC FILD

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat Oct 16 10:19:02 CDT 2010

it depends on who you are working with, it would be a requirement to work
for me since i specialize in IHC, but other employers may not value it as
much, in any case as Mark said, it is investing in yourself.

From: "Langenberg, Stacey" <STACEY.LANGENBERG <@t> UCDENVER.EDU>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 1:29 PM
To: "Mark Turner" <scorpionrider <@t> cox.net>,
"histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
<histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>, "Debora Probst"
<Debora.Probst <@t> crhs.net>, "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
Subject: Re: [Histonet] IHC FILD

Well said Mark!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Turner
Sender: "histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:46:59
To: Debora Probst; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Since it wasn't a requirement for my position, I took the exam for my own
personal satisfaction. I highly recommend taking it if you have the chance
and not worrying about whether you will receive extra money. Successfully
passing the exam is a personal milestone and may not be recognized by your
current employer, however it just might make a future one consider
investing a little stronger in you because you have invested in yourself.

Good luck!

Mark Turner