[Histonet] p16 antibody

Settembre, Dana settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:30:40 CDT 2010

Hi Michele,
Yes, it's true, only MTM labs sells it and they
Sell it as a kit and they also
sell it along with a negative control reagent.
That's how I buy it.
They have a "license" or something and no else can sell it now.
Their cat# is 9518 and I think it's called the
CINteck Histology V-kit,
(you should double check with them.)
They will make you "open up an account..."

Good Luck
Dana Settembre
University Hospital - UMDNJ
Newark, NJ

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michele Carr
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:16 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] p16 antibody

Hello all I am relatively new to IHC and my pathologist is requesting the p16
antibody, I have not been able to find it at any of the vendors we work with. I
did a google search and saw that MTM labs has it but it seems as though they
sell it as a kit. Does anyone know where I could find this antibody that I could
use on the bond autostaining machine. Thank you,
Michele Carr HTL ASCP
Medical Laboratory Services
Murrieta Ca