[Histonet] Responses

Cruise, Karen kcruise <@t> path.wustl.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:06:30 CDT 2010

Thanks so much for your quick responses .Let me elaborate on my specific needs. We are a research lab that deals mainly with breast tissue. I have been led to believe that microwave processing may not be the way to go because of our specimens are  being used for RNA and DNA studies. A quick turn around time is not a concern of ours since we process and hold specimens for future use based upon requests throughout the US. Our main concern is not purchasing more processor than what we need since we only process maybe 5-10 cassettes per week.

Thanks again,
Karen

Karen E. Cruise
Histologist / Research Technician II