[Histonet] Helicobacter pylori

Brandi Higgins brandihiggins <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:27:59 CDT 2010

Hello,

We use what is pretty much a diff quik stain, the stain is called QW and it
is from poly scientific.  The procedure is really easy.  Deparaffinize,
alcohols, methanol, water and then we do 15 slow dips in the QW2, 15 slow
dips in the QW3, wash in water, 2 quick dips in alcohol and then dry in the
oven, coverslip.  Depending on your pathologist's preference you may need to
adjust the dips in QW3 or the dips in the alcohol (which will decolorize
slightly).  Hope this helps!

Brandi Higgins, BS, HT(ASCP)