[Histonet] Histokinette 2000

Biedermann, JoAnn JABiedermann <@t> uams.edu
Wed Oct 6 10:04:55 CDT 2010

I have a Leica Histokinette 2000 that needs one beaker too be usable. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these? IMEB, inc does not have them.

Jo Ann Biedermann
Research Assistant
Reynolds Institute on Aging
629 Jack Stephens Drive
Room 3173    Mail Slot 807
Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: 501-526-5803
FAX: 501-526-5830
JABiedermann <@t> uams.edu<mailto:JABiedermann <@t> uams.edu>

confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message..