[Histonet] The Fifth Annual International Retreat on Applied IHC and Molecular Pathology

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Fri Oct 1 16:18:48 CDT 2010

I am forwarding this announcement on behalf of Dr. Hadi Yaziji:

Dear colleagues,

We just finalized the schedule for our fifth annual course.  Many of you have already attended our previous courses. Feel free to forward this email to any interested colleagues.

Also, exhibitors are welcome for sponsorship opportunities.  We have a limited room this year, based on first come-first serve basis.

All information about schedule, location, time, faculty, exhibitors prospectus, contact info, registration form, are available and downloadable online from the course's website at

www.pathlearning.com

Thanks,

Hadi

Hadi Yaziji, MD   I   Medical Director
Vitro Molecular Laboratories   I   www.vitromolecular.com
7480 SW 40th Street, Suite 700   Miami, FL 33155
Tel 305 267 7979   I   Fax 786 513 0175