[Histonet] CHECKING ALCOHOL CONCENTRATIONS

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:32:49 CST 2010

Wow Bryan,
	That's pretty slick. Obviously weighing it would do the trick I hadn't
thought of that. I'll have to remember that the next time I mindlessly try to
shake the excess liquid off my hydrometer and have it break in my hands. Gosh
I hated that! That is definitely a great and probably more precise way of
doing it.

Amos