[Histonet] ER/PR reporting with disclaimer on Ventana Ultra vs.XT

SHargrove <@t> urhcs.org SHargrove <@t> urhcs.org
Wed Nov 17 11:08:59 CST 2010

We are replacing out Ventana XT with an Ultra. We are currently running our
ER's and Pr's on our Ventana XT. The tech doing the Immuno's told me she
cannot do them on the Ultra because it has not been approved yet. We
currently are not using a disclaimer  on the Er/Pr reports because these
have been validated on the Ultra but not the XT. The Path's only report
positive vs.negative but I do not understand the "disclaimer" use I see on
other reports. She is either not communicating well with me or is confused.
Either way she has me confused. Can anyone help? And does anyone need an
extra machine? We don't have room for 2.