[Histonet] question to ventana benchmark XT and ultra users

Langenberg, Stacey STACEY.LANGENBERG <@t> UCDENVER.EDU
Fri Nov 12 10:22:12 CST 2010

We have had the ultras for over a year now and that is a new one. Was the rack of antibodies not seated properly? Just a thought.

Stacey
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Gudrun Lang <gu.lang <@t> gmx.at>
Sender: "histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
	<histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:12:52
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] question to ventana benchmark XT and ultra users

Hi!

This week we've got the Ultra. In the first run it happend, that the
"hammer" touched a Prep-Kit from the side while rotating and pulled the
whole reagens-rack down. (That makes a very uncomfortable noise.)

We saw, that the distance between the hammer and the Prep-Kits is very
small, and it differs from Prep-Kit to Prep-Kit.

Has anyone of the Ventana Users similar experiences?

Bye

Gudrun Lang

Histolab, Linz, Austria