[Histonet] Qualifications to run a Thin Prep 2000?

Fimbres, Amber afimbres <@t> uci.edu
Thu Nov 4 16:21:55 CDT 2010

I also wanted to add Jay that our lab assistants are not certified as either HT or HTL.  The entry level education requirement of a lab assistant is a high school diploma (or equivalent).  Of course what you want in a lab assistant is totally different (such as previous experience, knowledge of medical terminology, etc.).

Thanks,

Amber

________________________________
From: Jay Lundgren [mailto:jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 1:33 PM
To: Fimbres, Amber
Cc: Weems, Joyce; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Qualifications to run a Thin Prep 2000?

    I have sent an email to cytyc, and am awaiting a response, but I was hoping someone on Histonet knew the answer to my query.

                                                    Thanks,

                                                          Jay

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.