[Histonet] Standard work

Kuhnla, Melissa Melissa.Kuhnla <@t> chsli.org
Mon Nov 1 12:38:47 CDT 2010

Hi Marcia,
We are a core lab...doing the work of four hospitals.  We have been live
with Vantage (Ventana) for about nine months.  We have 3 symphonies, 3
ultras, 1 XT, and two nexus special stainers all tied into the system.
I would be happy to answer specifics for you.  We are happy. Ventana
seems good about working with us as far as current and future needs that
the system can not meet at this time.  In particular with regards to
shipping of specimens, cassettes and slides from one facility to
another.  Let me know if you have questions.
Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Marcia
Funk
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 1:04 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Standard work

    Hist
    We are looking at tracking system and would like some additional
data
    from labs that are tracking standard work for sectioning, embedding,
labeling.
    Also special stains and IHC would be helpful.  Like to compare our
lab with other
    labs to see if we are in the ballpark.  Appreciate any help you
might share.
    Marcia

Marcia Funk
Histology Laboratory