[Histonet] non certified histologists with OJT

Stewart, Robin P. rstewart <@t> grmc.org
Thu May 27 11:35:12 CDT 2010

Hi all,
I have been training two people to become HT's (OJT) in our facility. Our hospital is now in the process or evaluating how to classify and pay these individuals till they get their certification completed. Do others use non-certified HT's and if you do not mind how you did create a positions/description for them as trainees?  They will both be going through a program to get their certificate and plan to stay at our facility. What have others out there done in this situation?
Thanks in advance.
Robin Stewart-HT